1. Daisy Sanders and Matt Shilcock developing Immersive restful work at Stranger Attractor, 2015.
6. Cinzia Schincariol and Matt Shilcock have worked together extensively since 2014. 'SCOMODO' (currently in its 3rd creative development) is one example of collaborative works between these two artists.
7. Cinzia Schincariol and Matt Shilcock improvise together in the 1st Dance and Being Art Project 2014, led by Vangelis Legakis.
Funded by Arts South Australia
8. 2nd Dance and Being Art Project, residency with Vangelis Legakis, and Matt Shilcock Funded by Australia Council for the Arts.
Performers: Carlie Angel, April Yee, Helena Wu, Srey Man, Chris Dyke, Jianna Georgiou, Matt Shilcock
2. 'The Like of Me', Matt Shilcock, Carriageworks, Sydney. In this performance, Matt uses several techniques to support his bodyweight and provide himself moments of performative rest, utilising a web of bandage, mobility aides (makeshift crutches and wheelchair) and follow performer Mel Tyquin.
4. The costuming and devices of 'The Likes of Me' were designed and built as a collaboration with Matthew Plummer, Matt Shilcock and Dean Walsh
9. Facebook Live Streaming with Cinzia Schincariol and Matt Shilcock for the 3rd Development of SCOMODO, live from Leigh Warren Dance Hunb, Adelaide; February 2018.
(Part 1 of 3)
5. Carlie Angel demonstrates using aerial dance and bungie cords as a mode of finding support and rest in her work 'Phrenic'. Like the other artists attending this residency, finding ways to implement rest is a necessary focus in Carlie's work and methodology.